Rules of Play
We care about providing a clean, safe and secure environment for children to have fun. Please help us keep it that way by following the house rules which apply to all customers
- All children must be booked in at reception and must be accompanied and supervised by a responsible adult. The accompanying adult is responsible for the supervision, care and safety of their children at all times.
- The play equipment is designed for children under 147cm (4’10”) tall. Please respect height and age restrictions and ensure that your children play in areas designated for their age. Children over the height restriction will not be permitted in the play areas.
- Adults are not permitted on the play equipment, but may accompany children into the baby and toddler areas (0-3 year and 2-5 year areas).
- SOCKS MUST BE WORN IN THE PLAY AREAS AT ALL TIMES. This applies to adults accompanying children into the play areas.
- Children should wear appropriate clothing, and remove all loose, valuable or sharp objects. Small toys, coins etc should not be taken into the play areas.
- Food and drinks from outside are not permitted, except for baby food or special dietary requirements. Cakes and candles are only permitted inside our party room when a party has been booked.
- Please keep food and drinks on the tables provided and ensure that children do not take food or drinks into any of the play areas. Chewing gum is strictly forbidden.
- At least one trained first aider is on the premises at any time. Any accident must be reported to a staff member immediately. If your child is unwell or showing any signs of illness,
please visit another day.
- Children are encouraged to play safely and respectfully with other children. Any form of aggressive, abusive or disruptive behaviour will not be tolerated and customers will be asked to leave the premises.
- No climbing on the external play structure, the furniture, barriers, counters or netted walls.
- Please use the baby changing facilities and dispose of nappies in the bin provided
- In the interests of health and safety please follow the instructions of TONS of FUN staff.
Any customers who do not comply with the rules of the centre will be asked to leave the premises.Our play equipment and surroundings have been built and maintained to ROSPA safety
standards. While every care is taken to maintain the safety and security of our customers, the very nature of children’s play means that accidents can occasionally happen. TONS OF FUN Ltd and staff cannot accept liability for loss, damage or injury to persons or property within the centre.Please note CCTV is in operation for the purposes of public safety and child protection.
The management of TONS of FUN reserve the right to refuse admission to the premises.