Safety & Security
Our facility has been designed with security and safety in mind. To help us maintain our strictest standards of hygiene and safety, please note the following house rules which apply to all our customers:
- All children must be booked in through our booking portal and must be accompanied and supervised by a responsible adult (age 18+).
- The accompanying adult must also be booked in and is responsible for the supervision, care and safety of their children at all times.
- Adults are not permitted on the play equipment, but they may accompany children into the baby and toddler areas (0-3 year and 2-5 year areas).
- The play equipment is designed for children under 145cm (4’9”) tall, and aged 0-8 years old.
- Please respect height and age restrictions and ensure that your children play in areas designated for their age.
- SOCKS MUST BE WORN IN THE PLAY AREAS AT ALL TIMES. This applies to adults accompanying children into the play areas.
- Children should wear appropriate clothing, and remove all loose, valuable or sharp objects. Small toys, coins etc should not be taken into the play areas.
- Food and drinks from outside are not permitted. Birthday cakes and candles are only permitted inside the party room if a party has been booked.
- Please keep food and drinks on the tables provided and ensure that children do not take food or drinks into any of the play areas. Chewing gum is strictly forbidden
- Children are encouraged to play safely and respectfully with other children. Any form of aggressive, abusive or disruptive behaviour will not be tolerated and customers will be asked to leave the premises.
- No climbing on the external play structure, the furniture, barriers, counters or netted walls.
- Please use the baby changing facilities and dispose of nappies in the bin provided
- Any accident or incident must be reported to a staff member immediately and an incident report form completed as appropriate.
At least one trained first aider is on the premises at any time
Please note CCTV is in operation for the purposes of public safety and child protection.
Tickets for play sessions are subject to availability and are generally non-refundable. We are under no obligation to refund you or exchange your ticket(s) in the event that you make any error when purchasing your tickets through the Site (including but not limited to selecting the wrong date, time, or the wrong number of tickets). However, we may, entirely at our discretion, exchange or refund your ticket(s) as a gesture of goodwill. Please note that any such refund will exclude the booking fee paid. Refunds will be made to the same payment card used to make the booking.
The management and staff of TONS OF FUN reserve the right to refuse admission to the premises.
If you or your child is unwell or showing any signs of illness, please visit another day.