If you are enquiring about work experience placements through your school, please contact us with a brief cover letter and cv: email@example.com
Children’s Activity Centre
WE DO NOT CURRENTLY HAVE ANY VACANCIES
WEEKEND TEAM MEMBER RECEPTION (part-time) – FILLED
We currently have a vacancy for an experienced and flexible team member to work Saturdays and Sundays (plus weekdays to be agreed) at our busy reception / front desk area.
You must have a confident, friendly and professional manner along with excellent communication skills.
- Greeting and booking in customers to the centre
- Answering enquiries at the reception desk and over the phone
- Co-ordinating party bookings working closely with the kitchen team
- Updating the booking system as required
- Cash handling
- Housekeeping, cleaning & maintaining all health & safety procedures
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Experience in a busy reception/customer-facing role, including taking phone enquiries
- Experience of cash / payment card handling
- Experience of working to Health & Safety guidelines
- First Aid training would be an advantage
- Basic PC skills essential to use and update the reception booking system
- Excellent communication skills – good written and spoken English is essential
- Ability to work on your own as well as part of a small team
If you’re able to work on your feet under pressure in a busy and noisy environment and would like to join our team, please submit your cv with a brief covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
WEEKEND TEAM MEMBER COFFEE SHOP & PARTY ROOMS (part-time) – FILLED
Saturdays and Sundays essential with occasional additional hours during the week or during school holidays.
Duties include preparing and serving snacks and drinks in the coffee shop, clearing tables and floors, cleaning and setting up party rooms, preparing and serving food for parties, and taking customer payments.
This is a busy and physically active work environment. ALL team members are required to assist in cleaning of public areas (floors, play areas, toilet areas etc) and ensuring the centre is kept safe and clean.
Skills and experience:
A minimum of 2 years’ experience – preferably in the food and drinks industry – is essential. HACCP / First Aid qualifications would be an advantage.
Excellent customer service skills
Flexibility and a positive “can-do” attitude
Enthusiasm and a friendly and approachable manner
Able to work as part of a small team in a busy and noisy environment
If you’d like to join our team, please submit your cv with a brief covering letter to: email@example.com